– Wash hands
– Clean 2-3 times a day with a 0.9% saline solution applied with a Q-tip for 2 weeks.
– Avoid touching your new piercing with hands during and after healing.
– Avoid sleeping on your piercing for minimum 3-5 months.
– Sheets and pillow cases should be kept clean.
– Avoid wearing hats and earphones during healing.
– Hair must be tied up for at least 1month.
– Swimming, bathing, fragrance soap, make up and facial cleansers should be avoided for 1 month.
– Clients have a check up 2 weeks after they have gotten the piercing.
If you have any questions, concerns or issues with healing before the 2 week check up please call us .